The Cottage Orné Quilt

The Cottage Orné Quilt
Click the picture to visit my other blog

Saturday 22 December 2012

Some EB for Christmas

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas for me without a new piece of Emma Bridgewater and here are two of my festive purchases -




This first picture is a personalised 1 pint mug.  The pattern is a special version of Joy and I chose to have the date 2012 printed on the base of the mug rather than on the body as I did last year.  This was because I preferred the space filled entirely with robins!


This second picture is a specially commissioned Waitrose mug which arrived this morning.  I was delighted with it and also the star box it came in!  I love nice packaging and EB do well in that department - just look at the lovely bag behind the mug which holds a yet to be opened present!

Here 's one I didn't buy but wish I owned - it says all I wish to everyone who reads this blog -









1 comment:

Sue said...

Lovely Christmas mugs Mary. Enjoy your cuppa in them and a very Happy Christmas.