The Cottage Orné Quilt

The Cottage Orné Quilt
Click the picture to visit my other blog

Wednesday 28 March 2012

The new exhibition at the Jen Jones Quilt Centre

I do apologise for taking so long to post these pictures.  I am working against the clock on a project which I will tell you all about soon - it involves 17th century embroidery and I am having to cudgel my brains and revisit files and books that I haven't studied for ten years.

In the meantime here are some pictures of Jen's latest wonderful exhibition - these are just the start, I will post more and talk about them from time to time.  Just try and guess which are Amish and which are Welsh!
 
 

This last one shows a favourite of mine, the Ceredigion Red Basket Quilt (which we featured in Making Welsh Quilts) on a bed.  Check out the chamber pot - nice touch!

I am teaching at the Centre on the 13th and 14th April and there are places on the course - go to Jen's website if you are interested? 


No comments: